poetry

Rivers Dropped To The Letter

Don't go, I'm dying fall, ever after
Trees bukmes they please their necks
Why tonight I'm going to train when
Swallows all of a sudden gone away
Handkerchiefs sallanin why it is blocked, I don
It is so cruel that it is, then all of a sudden that
Just how flowers bumps
Don't go, I'm dying fall, then nothing.

That tweak, it's over; we crossed the bridge, it's over
That the taste of the apples in there, that bird is already crowed, over
We're not kids anymore, the silence, we can say something
Days of the state, a year kadehcik iced raki
Games oyuncaks, toys, old song
Poplars in the arrowed heart draw that knife, plant and equipment
Where is he, where is he now, where's that blood drunk
Don't go, I'm dying fall, then nothing.

Author: Hasan Hüseyin Korkmazgil

Yorumlar