beautiful words for girls 6/2017

 One day a wind. Don't forget me my love for you the way you love me in a pinch of fisildarsa ear. Imagine a lonely night who have the hope of the helpless, lips the rain on the streets, you only you're mine, sweetheart. Although in the Rose Garden passed life, I believe, rose to the top even though you smell I can smell that rose from my death worth dying for rose. You'll be the sun that wears yellow, she wears marine blue, you'll be you'll be in mourning black, who knows maybe one day you'll be mine wears white. Rose petals with daisies embellished your bed with your dreams, love dreams and all the nightmares that I got over with the most beautiful cover you see. Light a light so dark that sometimes life happens you drop it you won't find a thousand. But with the smile of someone you love forget.

Yorumlar