beautiful words for girls 7/2017 (ARTİCLE)

The world in 2 Color roses, one red and the other white, reds, you left I miss you, I miss you, if you get a white Shroud. You think I miss you, in the depth of the longing of love what happens when her legs dirt devil Remember me, in the cool of a fall. I didn't like you yesterday because yesterday is over. I don't like you today because it ends today. Your love, tomorrow never ends. Roses are always on their hands you're hungry, but the spines sank. Love always find you, but hitting you. Your heart always filled with happiness, but to make me forget.  You sometimes pitch-dark night, my sun, so that will give you the courage to live life, sometimes happiness, sometimes and always my love is the only reason.  When I held you, the sea was able to. When I held you, my heart undercurrent, I'd love to go on the back of mosses Yesil stuck for days.  Chichewa you're in the desert you; lose you; if I would water with my tears dripping in my eyes for you if you were to lose; I wouldn't cry for you.  Someone near me with him, and he has denied everything even though you're convinced you've captured the heart of offered by moved him though, I know you you'll think of me tonight.

Yorumlar